We are looking for new full time team members to work at our dessert cafes, market stalls and events!
Are you our ideal candidate? We’re looking for someone who is:
- Friendly and kind, and can give super customer service to every ice-cream-loving customer
- Energetic and has the staying power to serve our crazy Sunday queues with a smile
- A helpful, level-headed team player who isn’t thrown off by a string of waffle orders
- Eager to learn the ins and outs of The Creamery’s products and to tell customers about it
- Truly passionate about cleaning, mopping, washing dishes and unpacking dishwashing machines (or at least a willingness!)
- Fanatical about food – especially ice creams and desserts
- Has experience working in restaurants or related hospitality industries
If that sounds like you, please send us your CV, and a cover letter telling us what your favourite food is, to: email@example.com
A full time position usually constitutes 5 shifts a week, between Monday and Sunday.
Shifts are around 8.5 hours each, and are usually a mix of day and night shifts.
Shifts are scheduled at all of Cape Town locations (Newlands, V&A, Mouille Point and Palmyra Junction.)
The basic salary is R30 an hour, which is paid monthly for full-timers.
This position includes UIF registration, company medical insurance, and paid holiday and sick leave. Staff receive 1.5 hourly rate on Sundays, and night allowance for hours worked after 7pm.
We offer staff transport home for shifts ending after 9pm to certain areas.