- Reporting To: Operations Manager
Role Effective: September 2017
Weekly Hours: 45 hours per week
Working Days: Tuesday – Saturday, 07:00 – 16:00
Salary: R6000.00 monthly before government deductions
Data Capturer (75% of this position)
- Input data from excel spreadsheets, manual sheets and bills into our computerised stock control system (DEAR)
- Use excel spreadsheets to do basic calculations for thresholds and stock ordering
Dispatch Assistant (25% of this position)
- Manage our dispatch desk on Saturdays, dispatching stock to our retail cafes
- Assist dispatch team with adjusting and updating record spreadsheets and other data collection forms
- Assist dispatch teams with tasks such as ordering stock, assembling orders for retail cafes and checking stock levels
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, filing, cover for colleagues on the receiving desk
- At least one year’s experience in an administrative or stock control environment, or a diploma in a related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills (Email,Intermediate – Advanced Excel, Word, Google Docs & Cloud Based software.)
- Good at learning new software packages
- Professional demeanour and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to focus and be detail-orientated
- Have a SA ID Book or valid work permit
If you’ve got the talent, energy and enthusiasm to take on this exciting role, please email your CV and instead of sending a cover letter, please answer our 7 questions listed below, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep this advert posted until the position has been successfully filled.
1. How would you describe yourself in three words or phrases?
2. What’s one thing your current or previous employer should work on improving?
3. What are you looking for in your next job? What is important to you?
4. Describe your ideal supervisor in three words?
5. Describe your work style in three words or phrases?
6. Who do you admire most?
7. What are the worst habits that slip into a generally well run office?