We are looking for new part time team members to work at our Durbanville dessert café
Are you our ideal candidate? We’re looking for someone who is:
- Friendly and kind, and can give super customer service to every ice-cream-loving customer
- Energetic and has the staying power to serve our crazy Sunday queues with a smile
- A helpful, level-headed team player who isn’t thrown off by a string of waffle orders
- Eager to learn the ins and outs of The Creamery’s products and to tell customers about it
- Truly passionate about cleaning, mopping, washing dishes and unpacking dishwashing machines (or at least a willingness!)
- Fanatical about food – especially ice creams and desserts
- Has experience working in restaurants or related hospitality industries
If that sounds like you, please send us your CV, and a cover letter telling us what your favourite food is, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A part time position usually constitutes 2-4 shifts a week, between Thursday and Sunday.
Shifts are around 8.5 hours each, and are usually a mix of day and night shifts.
Shifts are scheduled at all of Cape Town locations (Newlands, Palmyra Junction, V&A and Mouille Point)
The basic salary is R30 an hour, which is paid weekly for part-timers.
This position includes UIF registration, and paid holiday and sick leave. Staff receive 1.5 hourly rate on Sundays, and night allowance for hours worked after 7pm.
We offer staff transport home for shifts ending after 9pm.